Please note our Phase 2 reopening requirements.
- For the safety of our staff and clients, we ask that you please stay home if you are having any symptoms related to the virus.
- We will be thoroughly sanitizing our space between each client, and we will be frequently sanitizing the entire salon.
- During Phase 2, Fringe Hair Salon will operate at 50% capacity, meaning shifts will be split AM/PM.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- We will not have a waiting area in the salon. Please wait outside or in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. Please do not enter the salon early.
- Call or text us is you are running more than 7 minutes late, as we may need to reschedule.
- Please limit personal items brought inside.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany you during your appointment.
UPON ENTERING THE SALON:
- Masks are required for all staff and guests at all times.
- If you have a surgical mask of your own (with ear loops!), we encourage you to wear it. Otherwise, a mask will be provided to you.
- Sanitize hands at our front desk or use our restroom to wash your hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- We will not be offering robes at this time — please dress accordingly. (We will still be using our usual black capes.)
- Closets will not be available for clothing or personal items.
- We will not be offering magazines or other shared reading materials.
- Beverages will not be available. Please do not bring food/beverage to your appointment, as masks are required at all times.
- Please be aware we will not be using blow dryers during Phase 2.
- Haircuts: If a finished style is important to you, please arrive with your hair freshly washed and blown out. We will provide a dry cut and hot tool style.
- Coloring services: If you’ve included a color service in your appointment, you will be leaving with damp hair. A complimentary conditioning treatment will be provided to you at your request.
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER:
- Things will be different for a while, but we will be doing everything we can to make this transition as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- These guidelines are new for all of us. Please be patient with us as we do our best to comply with regulations and implement these protocols.
- Appointments will be rescheduled as quickly and as fairly as possible! Please be mindful that we have hundreds of appointment waiting to be rescheduled.